The complete works of William Shakespeare are available here.
Biographical and contextual information:
- Harrison, William. Description of Elizabethan England. (1577)
- more from Holinshed's Chronicles.(1577)
- Rowe, Nicholas. Some Acount of the Life &c. of Mr. William Shakespeare. (1709)
- Hazlitt, William. Characters of Shakespeare's Plays. (1817)
Sources for Cymbeline:
- Boccaccio. Decameron. The Second Day, Novel IX
- Skura, Meredith. Interpreting Posthumus' Dream from Above and Below. In Representing Shakespeare, M. Schwartz, ed. 1980.