The Formation of the first American Colonies:
- Mayflower Compact. 1620.
- The Charter of New England. 1620.
- New England Articles of Confederation. 1643.
- Geree, John. The Character of an Old English Puritan, or Non-Conformist. 1646.
- Various. Puritan Voices.
- Bradford, William. History of Plymouth Plantation
- Hubbard, William. A Narrative of the Indian Wars in New England
- Rowlandson, Mary. Narrative of Captivity and Restoration.
- The Salem Witch Trials Documentary Archive. 1692.
Works by John Winthrop:
- A Modell of Christian Charity. 1630.
- City Upon a Hill. 1630.
- A Journal (of the Transactions and Occurrences in the Settlement of Massachusetts and the Other New England Colonies, From the Year 1630 to 1644)
Sermons and texts by Jonathan Edwards:
- How To Tell If You Are A Real Christian.
- "Personal Narrative."
- Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God.
Works by Cotton Mather:
- What Must I Do To Be Saved?
- The Duties of Children to their Parents
- "The Devil in New England." The Wonders of the Invisible World. 1692
- Satisfaction in God.
Religious Writings (many more available from Fire and Ice):
- Baxter, Richard. Directions Against Inordinate Man-pleasing. from Christian Ethics.
- Brooks, Thomas. An Exhortation to Young Men to Come to Christ.
- Erskine, Ralph. Heaven's Grand Repository.
- Love, Christopher. A True Map of Man's Miserable Estate By Nature.
- White, Thomas. Effectual Calling.
- Peacock, John. Principles and Effects of Puritan Appropriation of Indian Land and Labor. Ethnohistory 31, No. 1. (Winter 1984). [JSTOR]